In some rare cases, nothing helps but reinstallation. We are sorry if you faced this case. We'll do our best to provide you with a solution on how to do it quickly.
Step 1. Delete Setapp desktop
- Download our uninstaller.
- Go to Downloads or another folder where you saved the uninstaller, and double-click SetappUninstaller. Once the uninstaller runs its job, the Setapp desktop will be removed from your Mac. No worries — it removes only the Setapp desktop, while all your Setapp apps and their data remain intact.
Step 2. Install Setapp desktop
- Download the Setapp desktop installer.
- Go to Downloads or another folder where you saved the installer, and run "Install Setapp.app."
- Setapp might ask you to provide access to your data if you didn't do that before.
Note: Alternatively, you can see a message where we ask you to download Setapp.dmg. Please download it, run Setapp.dmg, and then move Setapp to Applications.
That's it! The Setapp desktop is opened automatically. Please sign in, and Setapp must work as expected.