If you need to use Setapp on another computer or remove it along with all of its apps for some other reason, follow these steps:
- Open Setapp and choose Help > Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall Completely or Keep Applications (if you don't want to uninstall them along with Setapp).
Now, you can install Setapp on another Mac and use your current credentials if you want to. Please note that after Setapp is removed from your Mac, you cannot use any of its apps.
When you uninstall Setapp, your subscription stays active. To stop being charged with the Setapp membership fee, you’ll need to cancel your subscription.
If you have any questions or ideas on improving Setapp, please inform us. We appreciate your feedback and do our best to resolve your issues.
Uninstall Setapp applications
If you want to uninstall some of Setapp applications, you can remove them like regular apps. For example, drag the unwanted app to the Trash. Or, you can uninstall it right from the Setapp window:
- Open Setapp and click On This Mac in the sidebar.
- Find the app you'd like to remove and click it.
- Click the disclosure triangle of the Open button and choose Uninstall from the shortcut menu.