Uninstalling Setapp applications
If you want to uninstall some of Setapp applications, you can remove them like regular applications. For example, drag the unwanted app to the Trash. Or, you can uninstall it right from the Setapp window:
- Open Setapp and go to the On My Mac tab.
- In the list of installed apps, find the app you'd like to remove and control-click it.
- Choose Uninstall from the shortcut menu.
If you want to install your Setapp on another computer or need to remove it along with all of its apps for some other reason:
- Open Setapp.
- Click on the the Help menu in the upper-left corner of the display and choose Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall Completely or Keep Applications (if you don't want to uninstall them along with Setapp).
Now, you can install Setapp on another computer and use your current credentials if you want to. Please note that after Setapp is removed from your Mac, you cannot use any of its apps.
If you have any questions or ideas on improving Setapp, please inform us. We'll appreciate having your feedback and do our best to resolve your issues.