In this article:
Download Setapp installer
You can also download the installer from the locations below.
- Your online Setapp account (click the Download button in the upper-right corner).
As long as you’re logged in to your Setapp account, you can also download the installer on all pages of setapp.com (click Download in the upper-right corner).
- Setapp’s download page.
- Download directly using this link.
Setapp for Teams:
- Your online Setapp for Teams account (click the Download button in the upper-right corner).
Once you sign in to your team, the installer is also available on setapp.com/teams (click Download in the upper-right corner).
When the Setapp installer is downloaded, you can easily launch the app (usually, it is automatically saved to your Downloads folder):
- Double-click "InstallSetapp.zip" to extract the Setapp installer ("Install Setapp.app").
- Double-click "Install Setapp.app" to download and automatically install Setapp to your Applications folder.
- When the installation is complete, click Launch.
Now, you can start using your apps.
Sign in after installation
Usually, sign-in to your Setapp account is performed automatically, but sometimes you may need to enter your credentials. Below are some useful hints.
Setapp. Sign in using email and password you specified during registration.
If you are new to Setapp, click “Sign in to use apps” in the top-right corner of the app to create an account. See “Join Setapp” for more details.
You can also use your Facebook or Google account to sign in or create a new account.
Setapp for Teams. Sign in using the credentials you provided when joining your team. Make sure you've previously accepted the invite.
Don’t sign in to a team account using Facebook or Google to avoid confusion with account data; use the credentials you’ve specified when joining a team.