Favorites is a section in Setapp desktop that helps to solve several tasks:
- Keep all the apps you might need to find quickly in one place.
- Quickly install your Setapp apps on another Mac.
Add an app to Favorites
Move the pointer to an app and click the heart .
Now you can find the app in the Favorites category.
You can install all the apps from Favorites with one click. To do this, click "Install all" in the top-right corner.
Install quickly your Setapp apps on another Mac
While working with several Macs on Setapp ("Two Macs" and "Power User" plans), you can quickly install the same apps you use on one of them.
Note: Ensure that you have an available device slot.
Follow these steps:
- Go to On This Mac and add the apps to Favorites.
- Open Setapp on your other Mac. Don't forget to sign in to your account.
- Choose Help > Quick Installation, then choose the apps and click Install.
That's it! You can start using your apps right away. Enjoy your day with Setapp! 🧡
Syncing data between computers
If you use a Setapp app on multiple Macs, app preferences and sometimes the project files are not synced automatically between computers. To sync them, you need to use a sync feature supported by the app. In some cases, apps provide integration with iCloud and/or own cloud solutions. Please note that you might need to register at the cloud solution service and create account to continue using it.