Setapp members can use Setapp on one Mac by default, irrespective of the subscription plan: monthly, annual, or educational. Every user account on such a computer has full access to Setapp and all of its apps.
If you need Setapp on more Macs at a time, you can buy up to 4 additional device slots in your account at $2.49/month (+ taxes) per each. The "My devices" page of your online Setapp account is a place to purchase and manage the computers you're using Setapp on; for more hints, see this article.
However, you can transfer your subscription even if you have a single device in your account:
- Click the Setapp icon in the menu bar, then click your profile picture and choose Sign Out.
- Sign in to Setapp on another computer using your credentials.
Alternatively, follow these steps:
- Go to the "My devices" page of your account.
- Find a device to deactivate, click Disconnect Mac, and confirm your action.
- Sign in to Setapp on another Mac using your credentials.
Members of a Setapp family will be able to add extra devices only after leaving the Family and renewing their accounts for an individual subscription at a regular monthly or annual plan.