To install an iOS app from the Setapp suite on your iPhone or iPad, follow the steps below. Please note that don’t need to sign in to Setapp on your iPhone or iPad or link them to Setapp manually — it happens automatically when you install an iOS app.
- Open Setapp, select an app, and click it to open the app's page.
- Click "iOS app" (next to the Install button).
- Scan the QR code using the Camera app on your iOS device, then install the app from the App Store.
If you already have an app installed, update it to the latest version.
If there's no QR code in the dialog, you might have no available device slots or all of them might be occupied. Click either Add Device or Manage Devices, then follow the instructions on the screen. Once ready, proceed with installing the mobile app.
- After installing the iOS app, click Done in Setapp on your Mac (or drag the slider to "2. Unlock full version"). Then, scan the second QR code.
- On your iOS device, a QR code notification appears on top of the screen. Tap it, then tap Open to start the app.
That's it! The app is fully functional now, and there's nothing more you need to do but enjoy it.
If you have a question about using iOS apps in Setapp, we hope you'll find the answer in this article.