Note: You must be signed in to install an app.
Install an app
- Open Setapp desktop. Start typing the app's name or task in the search field.
- Choose the app you need and move the pointer to it. The rating will change to the Install button. Click it to install the app.
Note: The Open button indicates that the macOS app has already been installed on your Mac.
Install multiple apps
There are sections in Setapp where you might want to install many apps at once. These are Favorites and Collections.
- Open your favorite apps or any of the collections.
- Click " Install all" in the top-right corner to install all the apps on the page.
Note: If you don't want the apps to be opened right after the installation, change Setapp settings:
- Open Setapp, then choose Setapp > Settings.
Alternatively, click the Setapp icon in the menu bar and choose Settings.
- Deselect the "Open automatically after installation" checkbox.