Before you start using iOS apps in Setapp, ensure that you have the following:
- Active "iOS" or "Mac + iOS" or "Power User" subscription. If you have a subscription with no iOS slots, see how to Change a subscription plan.
- Setapp on your Mac (except for the "iOS" plan).
- Available iOS device slot in your Setapp account for every iPhone or iPad you'd like to use.
Please also note that Setapp itself doesn't have an iOS app and is not available on the App Store.
- If you see an available iOS slot (like in the image above), you can install mobile apps immediately.
- If all your iOS slots are occupied, but you want to free up a slot for another iOS device, click Disconnect next to the device you'd like to disconnect.