- Active "iOS" or "Mac + iOS" or "Power User" subscription.
- Available iOS device slot in your Setapp account for every iPhone or iPad you'd like to use iOS apps.
- Setapp on your Mac.
Please also note that Setapp doesn't have an iOS app and is not available on the App Store.
- If you see an Available iOS slot (like on the image above), you can install mobile apps immediately.
- If all your iOS slots are occupied, but you want to free up a slot for another iOS device, click Disconnect next to the device you'd like to disconnect.
- You don't need to sign in to Setapp on your iOS device or link it to Setapp manually — it happens automatically when you scan the installation QR codes in Setapp on your Mac.
- If you have the Mac subscription and have no iOS devices available, you can change your subscription plan.
For more details, see our article on managing devices.