Before you start using iOS apps in Setapp, ensure that you have the following:
- Active "iOS" or "Mac + iOS" or "Power User" subscription. If you have a subscription with no iOS slots, see how to Change a subscription plan.
- Setapp on your Mac (except for the "iOS" plan).
- Available iOS device slot in your Setapp account for every iPhone or iPad you'd like to use.
Note: Setapp itself doesn't have an iOS app and is not available on the App Store.
- If you see an available iOS slot (like in the image above), you can install mobile apps immediately.
- If all your iOS slots are occupied, but you want to free up a slot for another iOS device, click Disconnect next to the device you'd like to disconnect.
Please sign in to leave a comment.