There are two ways to install and activate iOS apps in Setapp:
Install from Mac
Please note: you don't need to sign in to Setapp on your iPhone or iPad — it happens automatically when you install an iOS app.
- Open Setapp on your Mac, find an app with an iOS version, then click the app to open its page.
- Click "iOS app".
Open the original Camera app on your iOS device and scan the QR code. Please do not use a third-party QR code reader.
- You will see the app on the App Store. Install the app. If you already have an app installed, update it to the latest version. Don't worry about the app's price on the App Store: you won't need to pay anything on top of your Setapp payments.
- Now you need to activate the app. Go back to Setapp on your Mac and click "Next Step". Scan the second QR code to activate the app on your iOS device.
You must see a confirmation message that the app is successfully activated.
Install from iPhone
- On your iOS device, visit setapp.com and log in to your Setapp account.
- In your Setapp account, select "iOS apps" from the list. Scroll down to view all available apps.
- Select an app you want to install and click Get > "Go to App Store." Install the app.
- Go back to your Setapp account. Now you'll see the Activate button. Activate the app.
That's it! The app is fully functional now, and there's nothing more you need to do but enjoy it.
If you have a question about using iOS apps in Setapp, we hope you'll find the answer in this section.