Update an email
If you want to use another email for authorization and communication with Setapp, do the following:
- Go to the "Account settings" page of your online Setapp account.
- Write your new email.
- Enter your current password in the "Setapp password" field that appears when you start editing your email.
- Click "Update info" to save changes.
- Check your email. In the verification letter, click "Confirm change."
The email is titled "Please verify your new Setapp email" and displays Setapp Team as a sender.
If you can't find it, check your Spam folder.
Change a password
If you want to update your password, follow these steps:
- Switch to the "Account settings" page of your online Setapp account.
- Fill in "Current password," "New password," and "Confirm password" fields with the corresponding information.
- Click "Update password" to save the changes.