If you enjoyed Setapp or Setapp for Teams during the trial period and want to keep going, make sure you’ve provided your payment details.
We treat your credit card information carefully and securely. For that reason, we use Braintree and Paddle, the PCI DSS compliant service providers. Since September 2019, we also support the 3D Secure 2.0 protocol to make your online payments safer.
Currently, we accept MasterCard, Maestro, AmEx, Discover, JCB, PayPal, and Visa.
Add payment details
- Go to the Subscription page of your Setapp account.
- Click “Add payment details”, then follow the instructions on the page to provide your credit card details and related information.
You can use a payment card or a PayPal account for payments; just choose the corresponding option when providing payment details.
Update payment details
- Go to the Subscription page of your online account and click Update in the "Payment details" block.
- Fill in all fields with your current details and click "Update payment details."
Remove payment details
To delete payment details, you’ll need to cancel your current subscription first. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Subscription page of your online account, click “Cancel subscription, then confirm your action.”
- Click Remove in the "Payment details" block and confirm the removal.
Please note that Setapp and all of its apps won’t be available for you after canceling the subscription. However, you can always reactivate it with just a couple of clicks.