If you enjoyed Setapp or Setapp for Teams during the trial period and want to keep going, make sure you’ve provided your payment details.
We treat your credit card information carefully and securely. For that reason, we use Braintree and Paddle, the PCI DSS compliant service providers. We also support the 3D Secure 2.0 protocol to make your online payments safer.
Currently, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, AmEx, Discover, JCB, and PayPal.
Add payment details
- Go to the Subscription page of your Setapp account.
- Click “Add payment details,” then follow the instructions on the page to provide your credit card or PayPal details.
To provide payment info in Setapp for Teams, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Payment details” page of your online account.
- Fill in the fields with your payment info.
We encourage you to provide the VAT number (ID), company name, and address. This helps to avoid double tax payments (for companies in the EU), and have your payment receipts fully loaded with necessary accounting information.
- When you’re ready, click “Add payment details.”
Change payment details
- Go to the Subscription page of your online account and click Update in the "Payment details" block.
With Setapp for Teams, navigate to the “Payment details” page, then click "Update payment details."
- Provide your new payment details, then save them.
Remove payment details
To delete payment details, you’ll need to cancel your current subscription first. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Subscription page of your online account, click “Cancel subscription," then confirm your action.
- Click Remove in the "Payment details" block and confirm the removal.
Please note that Setapp and all of its apps won’t be available for you after canceling the subscription. However, you can always reactivate it with just a couple of clicks.
To remove your payment details in Setapp for Teams, contact our Support Team.