If you enjoyed Setapp or Setapp for Teams during the trial and want to keep going, ensure you've provided your payment details. You can manage your payment info on these pages: Subscription (Setapp) and "Account overview" (Setapp for Teams).
We treat your credit card information carefully and securely. For that reason, we use Braintree and Paddle, the PCI DSS compliant payment providers. We also support the 3D Secure 2.0 protocol to make your online payments safer.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, AmEx, Discover, JCB, and PayPal.
Add payment details
- Open the Subscription page of your account.
- Click "Add payment details," then follow the instructions to provide your credit card or PayPal details.
Setapp for Teams. To provide payment info for a Setapp team, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Account overview" page of your account and click "Add payment details."
- Fill in the fields with your payment info.
We encourage you to provide the VAT number (ID), company name, and address. These details help avoid double tax payments (for companies in the EU) and have your payment receipts fully loaded with necessary accounting information.
- When you’re ready, click "Add payment details."
Change payment details
- Open the Subscription page of your account and click Update in the "Payment details" block.
With Setapp for Teams, navigate to "Account overview," then click "Update payment details."
- Provide your new payment details, then save them.
See this article for detailed steps and hints if you need to add or update your invoicing info (company name, billing address, or the tax code).
Remove payment details
To delete payment details, you’ll need to cancel your current subscription first. These are all the steps you need to take:
- Go to your account's Subscription page, click "Cancel subscription," then confirm your action.
- Click Remove in the "Payment details" block and confirm the removal.
Please note that Setapp and its apps won't be available for you after canceling the subscription. However, you can always reactivate it with just a couple of clicks.
To remove your payment details in Setapp for Teams, contact our Support Team.