We don't change subscription plans in Setapp frequently. We made these changes first and foremost to offer convenient plans at better prices to Setapp subscribers.
Since we rolled out our new prices in September 2021, we have started switching subscribers to our new plans. If you've been an active Setapp subscriber at the moment of the switch — your subscription terms and conditions, including subscription plan name and price, might have changed.
We dispensed with separate device seats and instead made them part of the subscription plan: no more additional seat purchases or separate billing! You can learn more about our new plans on the Subscription plans page.
There's no need to stress, however. Before starting the switch, we looked at the number of your active devices with Setapp and switched you to a new plan covering those devices.
View detailed information on plan-switching here:
For active Setapp subscribers registered between April 29, 2020, and September 2021.
If you had:
- one Mac — "Mac" plan, for 1 Mac which costs $9.99 + taxes,
- two Mac — "Two Macs" plan, for two Macs which costs $12.49 + taxes,
- one Mac and iOS devices — "Mac + iOS" plan, for 1 Mac and 4 iOS devices, which costs $12.49 + taxes,
- more than three devices — "Power User" plan, for up to 4 Mac and 4 iOS devices which costs $14.99 + taxes.
If you'd like to switch your assigned subscription plan, you can always change it.
Monthly/Annual loyal plans
For active Setapp subscribers registered before April 29, 2020, you get special loyal pricing.
If you had:
- one or two Macs — "Two Macs" loyal plan, for two Macs which costs $9.99 + taxes,
- one Mac and iOS devices — "Mac + iOS" loyal plan, for 1 Mac and 4 iOS devices, which costs $9.99 + taxes,
- more than three devices — "Power User" loyal plan, for up to 4 Mac and 4 iOS devices which costs $12.49 + taxes.
Note: Further upgrades and changes are available at regular pricing.
New terms and prices will also apply to new Setapp subscribers. This switch doesn't affect Family and Educational plan subscribers at the moment.