Setapp only delivers the bundle, and we may be unable to resolve some app-specific questions. For help and support with a particular app, please contact developers of the corresponding app via its Help Menu (in the top menu bar).
Articles in this section
- Discover and install applications
- Uninstall Setapp and applications
- Apps from Setapp on macOS 11 Big Sur, macOS 12 Monterey, and Apple silicon M1 chips
- Recommendations in Setapp
- Updates and release notes
- Remove non-installed apps from Spotlight search
- Can I delete apps?
- What if I already have an app that comes with Setapp?
- How do I quickly install my Setapp apps on another Mac?
- Can I suggest an app?