Downloading Setapp installer
The Setapp installer is downloaded automatically after you complete registering with Setapp.
You can also download the installer from these locations:
- Your online Setapp account (click the Download button in the upper-right corner).
As long as you’re logged in to your Setapp account, you can also download the installer on all pages of setapp.com (click Download in the upper-right corner).
- Setapp’s download page.
- Download directly using this link.
When the Setapp installer is downloaded, you can easily launch the app (usually, it is automatically saved to your Downloads folder):
- Double-click "InstallSetapp.zip" to extract the Setapp installer ("Install Setapp.app").
- Double-click "Install Setapp.app" to download and automatically install Setapp to your Applications folder.
- When the installation is complete, click Launch.
Now, you can start using your apps.
Signing in after installation
Usually, sign-in to your Setapp account is performed automatically, but sometimes you may need to enter your credentials (those you've specified during the registration in Setapp). Alternatively, you can use your Facebook or Google account to log in to Setapp.
If you are new to Setapp, click “Sign in to use apps” in the top-right corner of the app to create an account. See “Joining Setapp” for more details.