When the Setapp bundle is downloaded, you can easily launch it:
- Double-click 'InstallSetapp.zip' to extract the Setapp installer ('Install Setapp.app').
- Double-click 'Install Setapp.app' to download and automatically install Setapp to your Applications folder.
- When the installation is complete, Setapp's Sign-in window appears.
Just enter your credentials (those you've specified during the registration in Setapp) and click Sign In. Alternatively, you can use your Facebook account to log in to Setapp.
If you don’t remember your password, click ‘Forgot Password?’ and we will help you resolve this issue.
Be free to use your Setapp credentials for two computers.
If you are new to Setapp, click Create New Account to go through a quick registration and get your credentials. More information can be found here.
- After you click Sign In, Setapp starts preparing for the first launch.
While you watch a short demo video, Setapp applications list moves to your Mac.
- To check what’s in Setapp, just click Let’s Get Started.
Note that on this step you can choose to add the Setapp folder in Dock to reach your apps faster. You can always add or remove the Setapp folder from your Dock in the Preferences (Setapp Menu > Preferences).
Now, you are all set and might want to know how to access your apps quickly.