If your payment receipt lacks any information and you want to add it, you can always update your invoicing details (company name, billing address, or the tax number).
Update a single invoice. To add info in a particular document, follow these steps:
- Go to the Receipts page of your account, then find an invoice in the list and click Download. The receipt opens in your browser*.
- Click “Add address & VAT Number”, then add the needed info and click Save.
Please note that these changes will not be reflected in your next invoices.
* If the invoice is downloaded as a PDF instead of displaying in browser, updating a single receipt is not available for you yet. Please contact our Support Team and specify your new invoicing info; we’ll change your receipt as soon as we can.
To change invoicing info for further receipts, update your payment details:
- Go to the Subscription page of your account and click Update under “Payment details.”
- Select the “I need an invoice” checkbox*, then fill in the fields with your data and click “Update payment details.”
Now, all new invoices will contain the proper information.
* If the checkbox is not available and there are no fields to update your invoicing details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For identification, mention the email associated with your Setapp account. Then, specify your new invoicing info and request adding it to the payment details of your Setapp account.
If you have any problems with the steps, mentioned in this article, get in touch with our Support Team — we're always willing to help!